Rapid technology advancement is reshuffling economic powerhouses in the world landscape. With the evolution of the Revolution 4.0 progressing rapidly, the world economy is more than ever technology-driven fuelled by innovation. As new digital technologies are developed rapidly, the demand for digital leaders and business executives with innovation and technology skills are therefore growing exponentially.
The Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship (ICE) subject group was set up to seize the tremendous opportunities in the Revolution 4.0 era. We aim to develop ICE leaders and talent through knowledge transfer which will have a positive social and economic impact on the sustainable development of Hong Kong and the region.
- Understand the basic concept of machine learning, data and analytics and the importance of analytics storytelling in the world today;
- Develop data stories through exploring various real-life case studies of machine learning and big data;
- Shape ideas in a structured way to engage different audiences in the stories;
- Develop skills to generate effective data visuals and effective presentation;
- Familiarize themselves with the process of interactive dashboard development; and
- Understand the importance of ethical use of visuals and data.
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.
1. provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation; and
2. enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
This Masters Programme acknowledges that we are living in a fast-changing, globalised world, which presents a great number of opportunities and challenges for cultural innovation. It takes these changing conditions as a starting point to engage you in developing new knowledge and skills in order to manage cultural projects in the UK and around the world. It has been developed specifically in response to an increasing need for multi-skilled individuals who can both generate the ideas for original arts and cultural events, as well as provide leadership for the teams that realise them. These individuals will be dynamic, responsive, and fluent in public and private sectors, and have the ability to collaborate and develop networks.
*The tuition fee is subject to annual review
*The tuition fee is subject to annual review.
This programme equips students with the ability in developing strategies to create competitive advantages to succeed and survive over the long term in the increasingly complicated and challenging environments. Students will learn how organisations intend to engage with the environment and consequently develop capabilities and competencies to provide competitive advantages and fulfill their objectives. Students will also be introduced to key marketing concepts, strategies and core marketing functions that can assist them in decision-making and enhanced outcomes in the marketplace.
This programme prepares students for strategic leadership and transformational roles in organisations through learning various management models (from the more classical to contemporary models focusing more on individuals or systems) crucial to evaluating the effectiveness of leadership in these models. Students are supported towards a career in business management so that they may apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex, dynamic issues and situations that will come up in their working environments.