HK$3,120 for Int'l Tax
HK$4,680 for PRC Tax
Student may check the details through the website : https://na.theiia.org/Pages/IIAHome.aspx
IIA Membership section: https://theiiahk.org/membership.aspx?id=8
Upon completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- identify key legal issues affecting banking and commercial practices in Hong Kong;
- gain an updated knowledge on commercial law in Hong Kong and Mainland China; and
- design and implement legal risk management plans to combat commercial crimes and money laundering activities
Note: The “Commercial Crimes and Money Laundering Law” module is not a CEF Reimbursement course.
In response to this trend, this programme aims to provide students with the basics of the application of analytics in the auditing process in current ubiquitous computer-based information systems and their application in organisations.
The Global MBA Accountancy pathway promotes the development of a broad knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and their relevance to business decision-making.
Fees are reviewed annually and subject to change without prior notice.
Mounting of each course is subject to sufficient enrolment and solely at the discretion of the School
Additional Costs - You will also need to budget for:
1. Course Fee for University of London: Details please visit https://london.ac.uk/courses/global-mba#fees
2. Exams: exam centres charge a fee for hosting your exams
Students need to consider a range of strategic management accounting techniques and critically examine the impact of behavioural and social issues in the use and implementation of management accounting techniques.