- impart financial and investment management knowledge and skills to students to enhance their financial decision making;
- facilitate students to understand and analyze contemporary issues as well as the latest development in the financial world;
- prepare students to sit for the CFA examinations based on the Candidate Body of Knowledge;
- equip students with the latest technologies on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for financial industry;
- stimulate students to apply financial intelligence to perform investment management.
Going public is a significant milestone in a company’s development. However, this initial public offering (IPO) exercise is a complicated and time-consuming process loaded with hurdles and contingencies.
To leverage the capital markets to provide expansion capital is an increasingly important strategic consideration for enterprises in Hong Kong and Mainland China. To these expanding fast-growing companies, having the companies’ shares listed in the recognised stock exchanges (both within Greater China or overseas jurisdictions) is an important business strategic decision.
** The former BSc Banking and Finance award title is now only available to students who registered in 2022-23 or earlier. The NEW BSc Finance will follow the same curriculum as the former BSc Banking and Finance.
The programme aims to prepare students to sit for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I examination. It will provide students with knowledge of quantitative methods, economic and financial analysis, and portfolio management. It also covers the ethical and professional standards requirement for an asset manager.