Get ready to impress with good results for International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Acquire essential skills and strategies for success, and a clear idea of your current English language abilities.
- Understand structure and requirements of the IELTS test
- Acquire useful speed reading strategies
- Avoid common mistakes when answering reading and listening comprehension questions
- Test with timed practice in IELTS test sections
- Get individualised tutor feedback on writing, reading and listening
- obtaining a better idea of the individual student’s strengths and weaknesses in all four skills
|Gear Up for IELTS||-|
|Time||14:00 - 17:00|
|Venue||Room 314, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong|
|Tutor||Mr Leon PANG|
Days / Time
- Wednesday, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- 6 meeting(s)
- 3 hours per meeting
Admiralty Learning Centre
Fee & Entry Requirements
- Applicants should be of age 15 and above; and
- Completed secondary 4
Please attach copies of relevant proofs to your application.
- Course Fee : HK$1,600
Application Form Application FormEnrolment Method
a) complete the enrolment form and enroll in the course(s)
(ii) by mail with cheque/bank draft to ‘HKU SPACE Summer School Office, 11/F, 250 King’s Road, Hong Kong'.
Cheque/Bank draft should be made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ with applicant’s name and course(s) applied written on the back. A photo of the applicant (in plain colour background, 45mm(W) x 55mm(H)) is also required.
b) apply through the School’s online enrolment system and pay by credit card or PPS.
- All applicants who are below age 18 on 5 July 2023 MUST complete and submit the ‘Parent/Guardian Consent Form’ together with the Enrolment Form.
- If you are applying for more than one course, please check to ensure that there is no clash of class schedules before submitting your application.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted to a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- Receipts will only be issued once. For additional copies of proof of payments, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of