What's Happening Events
Joint Seminar for Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Preparation Courses (University of London) and Advanced Diploma for Legal Executives (Graduate Level)
- Professional Law Courses, Law-Related Courses
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 30Aug 2022 (Tue)19:00 - 20:00
- Room 301, 3/F Admiralty Centre and Facebook Live @ HKU SPACE LAW: https://www.facebook.com/hkuspacelaw/
- FREE (Online Registration is required)
- 2520-4665 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr Simon Ng, Senior Programme Director, HKU SPACE (University of London Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Preparation Courses)
- Dr Thomas Ng , Programmer Director, HKU SPACE (Advanced Diploma for Legal Executives (Graduate Level) )
Quality and Accomplishment
HKU SPACE provides a range of high-quality law programs to suit your learning needs, in this upcoming seminar we will highlight two of our flagship programs.
With esteemed professors from the United Kingdom, teaching our students, the Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Preparation Courses (University of London) is the first and most prestigious global law program offered by HKU SPACE, we have a proven track record of producing graduates with stellar academic results.
Advanced Diploma for Legal Executives (Graduate Level) is the latest and most convenient pathway for students, who wish to gain eligibility for PCLL, with affordable tuition and a flexible learning schedule, HKU SPACE has a proven track record of preparing students for PCLL success.
Come to our hybrid seminar (face to face + Facebook live) to discover how our flagship law programs will propel you towards legal success.
University of London Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Preparation Courses are exempted courses under the Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which these courses may lead.