Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship返回主頁
Fund Pitching & Startup Toolkit Series
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creativity into innovation;
- Equip students with sufficient competence to leverage Intellectual Property (IP) in commercial settings to optimize knowledge-based innovation;
- Inspire students' confidence in managing IP by equipping them with sound knowledge of relevant legal framework for innovation devleopment; and
- Train students to apply strategic thinking and win-win approaches to create synergy in collaborations of open innovation.