Social SciencesMedia & Communication
Senior Executive Diploma in Political Leadership
- Jointly Organized by
Path of Democracy
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 18 Jan 2020 (Sat)
- Next intake(s)
- 10 months
- English, supplemented with Cantonese
- Course Fee
- HK$25,000 per programme
In order to improve the quality of governance in Hong Kong, it is important to first improve the quality of the politicians. This executive programme is a specialized course developed and offered jointly by the Path of Democracy and HKU School of Professional and Continuing Education (HKU SPACE), which aims to train and develop young political leaders to meet the needs and unique political situation in Hong Kong.
Days / Time
- Thursday, 6:45pm - 9:45pm
- Saturday, 9:00am - 1:00pm
- January 2020 - October 2020 (Tentative)
Remarks on Days/Time: Class(es) might be scheduled on other weekday evenings and/or afternoons of Saturdays and Sundays in some special occasions.
This module aims to build up networking abilities and practical concepts of the participants as well as actual participation in dialogues with various political stakeholders in Hong Kong and if possible, elsewhere. A wide range of selected political problems and public policy issues that are related to the four inter-related themes delivered in Module 1 will be covered that help build up specific policy understanding, skills and applications.
hold a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent; or
be mature students holding recognized professional qualifications.
- Course Fee : HK$25,000 per programme (excluding field trip expenses)
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
In person: Any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
Academic certificates and transcripts;
Professional certificates (if any);
HKID card or Passport;
- 500-word personal statement (outlining your education, training and working experience and saying how you think will benefit from the programme) and
- a crossed cheque made payable to "Path of Democracy Limited" (the cheque will be cashed in ONLY when the application is successful).
*Certified true copies: Applicants will be required to present the original certificates and transcripts at the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres for verification.
- More Programmes of
- Media & Communication