Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Law is designed to give you a sophisticated understanding of the legal and regulatory framework for the local and international financial sector, by taking an integrated approach to finance and law. Financial institutions need leaders who have extensive knowledge relating to the legal issues in international finance and banking.
This PGDFL creates a new kind of financial services professional: graduates who are trained in both finance and law. You will develop an advanced interdisciplinary understanding of relevant legal and financial contexts, and combines a highly analytic academic core with applications informed by current practice.
HK$10,000 per Law module
- Top in the UK for Value Added to students by Guardian University Guide 2017
- Take Current Insights from Thematic Seminars in Finance
- Face-to-face Lecture 42 hours per Module
- Honours Top-up Degree in 2 years Part-time
- Exemption of Associate Financial Planner Certification Education Programme by Institute of Financial Planners of HK
- Cover part of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification’s required body of knowledge
- More than 2,000 Graduates in HK
- Through case work, in-class discussions and expert guidance from our experienced speakers, you will learn how to assess the key elements of AML compliance programme.
- Online compliance learning in AML will be provided in collaboration with Thomson Reuters. You are able to access Thomson Reuters Compliance Learning online course in AML to deepen your understanding of financial crime and AML compliance.
- Firsthand study, experience-sharing and real-world cases by our AML speakers provides practical knowledge and skills in an attempt to prepare you to pursue a career in financial compliance.
HK$7,500 per programme
*Course Fees are non-refundable and subject to change without prior notice.