我們的目標是通過對社會及經濟具有成效的知識轉移為香港與區域的持續發展培育 ICE 三創 (創新，創意， 創業)人才，積極推動社會和經濟的生產力和創造力。
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
- provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation
- enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
This MBA (Master of Businss Administration) preparatory course aims to provide tuition support to students for studying the Global MBA, University of London (UoL).
Taught by teachers with MBA or Senior Financial Executive position, this programme is designed to lead you through the strategic decision process of the top management in finance. You will be taught the essential topics in financial management. The top executive teachers will then guide you through real case studies prepared by HBR, so you will learn how a CFO thinks when making decision in finance.