我們的目標是通過對社會及經濟具有成效的知識轉移為香港與區域的持續發展培育 ICE 三創 (創新，創意， 創業)人才，積極推動社會和經濟的生產力和創造力。
- provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation
- enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
This MBA (Master of Business Administration) preparatory course aims to provide tuition support to students for studying the Global MBA, University of London (UoL).
Acknowledging the need for multi-skilled individuals who can both generate ideas for original arts and cultural events, and provide leadership for the teams that realise them, the programme targets at graduates with some work experience who wish to challenge themselves by developing innovative approaches to arts management and cultural production.
*The tuition fee is subject to annual review.
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creativity into innovation
- Equip students with sufficient competence to leverage Intellectual Property (IP) in commercial settings to optimize knowledge-based innovation
- Inspire students' confidence in managing IP by equipping them with sound knowledge of relevant legal framework for innovation devleopment
- Train students to apply strategic thinking and win-win approaches to create synergy in collaborations of open innovation