我們的目標是通過對社會及經濟具有成效的知識轉移為香港與區域的持續發展培育 ICE 三創 (創新，創意， 創業)人才，積極推動社會和經濟的生產力和創造力。
- provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation
- enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
This MBA (Master of Businss Administration) preparatory course aims to provide tuition support to students for studying the Global MBA, University of London (UoL).
It acknowledges the need for multi-skilled individuals who can both generate ideas for original arts and cultural events, and provide leadership for the teams that realise them. The programme is aimed at graduates with some work experience who wish to challenge themselves by developing innovative approaches to arts management and cultural production.
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creative ideas into innovative products for business growth
- Enable students to adopt market-driven innovation process as a guiding framework to access technology relevance as well as market needs for new product development
- Equip students with a set of methodologies to engage the right partners with solid value propositions for commercializing innovative products