Accounting & FinanceAccounting
Certificate for Module (Advanced Audit and Assurance for CPA Programme Revision Course)
證書 (單元 : 澳洲會計師公會專業考試備試課程 - 高級審計與鑑證)
- Course Code
- QF Level
- Study mode
- Start Date
- To be advised
- Next intake(s)
- Feb 2021
- 7 weeks
- Course Fee
Super Excellent CPA pass rate (Our students achieved 78% pass rate which is much higher than the Hong Kong average 60%)
Congratulations! Exceptional Performance for our students (11% Distinction in the 2020 semester one!!)
Our professional teacher got Learning experience score of 87.5 from students, excellent!
HKU SPACE is the Registered Tuition Provider for the CPA Program. We have provided intensive tuition to students for years and they have achieved high passing rates. Our leading lecturing team is well recognised and most familiar with the latest exam structure, style and the required exam techniques. We offer highly comprehensive and structured examination preparatory courses in assisting you to tackle the CPA Program professional examinations.
- Tutor Profile: Our lecturers are experienced and professional; they equip students with knowledge and exam techniques.
- Audio Recording: Students can listen to the class on our School SOUL platform whenever necessary.
- Convenient Location: Learning Centres of HKU SPACE are conveniently located at different districts of Hong Kong (near MTR station).
- Administrative Support: Students ‘ enquiries are handled by designated staff.
- Study Room: Available to students at various Learning Centres of HKU SPACE.
The aims of the programme are to equip students with solid audit and assurance knowledge, thereby enabling them to make appropriate professional judgement and audit conclusion, and to develop audit procedures and ethics awareness.
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
- apply the framework for assurance engagements in audit and review engagements and assurance engagements (other than audits or reviews), and discuss the elements of an assurance engagement;
- discuss the quality control standards for audit and assurance engagements, and the fundamental ethical principles for the auditing profession;
- explain and apply the requirements of the audit, review and assurance standards that are applicable to audit and review engagements and assurance engagements (other than audits or reviews);
- design the audit process to be undertaken by auditors in conducting audit and assurance engagements;
- apply the relevant auditing standards to the assessment for fraud and going concern in an audit of financial statements;
- explain the purpose and role of performance audits;
- identify and describe the various types of assurance engagements; and
- discuss the nature of internal audit
Students are required to do a 2-hour written examination.
Students who are able to satisfy both the attendance requirement (minimum 70%) and passed the above programme assessment will be conferred a "Certificate for Module(Advanced Audit and Assurance for CPA Programme Revision Course)".
A Statement of Attendance will be awarded to those who have attended 70% of the required hours.
11% of our students achieved with Distinction
Exam Result Analysis in 2020 semester one
We offer the most comprehensive and structured examination preparatory courses in assisting you to tackle the compulsory and elective subjects of CPA Program.
** ONLINE ENROLMENT IS PREFERRED **
Application for course is on first-come-first-served basis. Only students enrolled in the coming examinations of the CPA Program are eligible to enrol this revision course. Students must check with CPA Australia (Tel: 2891 3312) that they are eligible to write the examinations.Duration
- 7 lectures of 21 hours
- Mr. Samuel Cheung
13 August 2020
|20 August 2020||Thursday||19:00-22:00||HK Island|
|27 August 2020||Thursday||19:00-22:00||HK Island|
|3 September 2020||Thursday||19:00-22:00||HK Island|
|*6 September 2020||*Sunday||*14:00-17:00||HK Island|
|*13 September 2020||*Sunday||*14:00-17:00||HK Island|
|*20 September 2020||*Sunday||*14:00-17:00||HK Island|
Only students enrolled in the coming examinations of the CPA Program are eligible to enrol this revision course.
Students must check with CPA Australia (Tel: 2891 3312) that they are eligible to write the examinations.
- For Non-local applicants, students should hold valid visa (e.g. Student Visa, Employment Visa or Dependent Visa. )
- Course Fee : HK$3300 (Lecture notes will be provided, excluding textbook.)
Application Form Application FormEnrolment Method
Please click here for online enrolment.
1. Cash or EPS
Cash or EPS are accepted at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please write the programme title(s) and the applicant’s name on the back of the cheque. You may either:
- in person by submitting the payment, completed form(s), and required supporting documents to any of our enrolment centres; or
- by mailing the above documents to any of our enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope.
Course applicants, who are holders of HKU SPACE Mastercard, can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses of HK$2,000 and over. For enquiries, please contact our enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
Online payment for short courses (first come, first served) and selected award-bearing programmes is available using PPS, VISA or Mastercard. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or Mastercard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or online PPS will be reimbursed by a cheque; fees paid by credit card will be reimbursed to credit card account used for payment.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme teams for details.
- Fees and places on courses are not transferrable. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment, receipt, or personal information sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ to any of our enrolment centres. Such copies will normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Relevant Programmes
- Certificate for Module (Strategic Management Accounting for CPA Programme Revision Course) Certificate for Module (Financial Reporting for CPA Programme Revision Course) Certificate for Module (Ethics and Governance for CPA Programme Revision Course) Certificate for Module (Financial Risk Management for CPA Programme Revision Course) Certificate for Module (Global Strategy and Leadership for CPA Programme Revision Course)