To be a Partner of Big Four or Director of a Company (20 Jul 2022)
- 2022年7月20日 (星期三)12:30 - 13:30 免費
- Online Info Seminar via ZOOM (meeting link as below)
- Dr Olivia LUI (Senior Programme Director, HKU SPACE)
Dr Olivia LUI (Senior Programme Director, HKU SPACE)
- 2867 8469 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zoom Meeting Link
The info seminar will be delivered via Zoom: Information Seminar
- Certificate for Module (Preparatory Course - Analysing Risk for Decision Making)
- Certificate for Module (Preparatory Course - Capital Markets and Global Perspectives)
- Certificate for Module (Preparatory Course - Capstone Project)
- Certificate for Module (Preparatory Course - Global Issues in Finance and Accounting)
- Certificate for Module (Preparatory Course - Issues in Investment Management)
This preparatory course aims to provide tuition support to students for studying the MSc in Professional Accountancy, University of London (UoL). This MSc programme provides students with an opportunity to develop and apply master's level knowledge, understanding and skills within accountancy and finance-related content.
Marvellous Results for MSc in Professional Accountancy
Class of 2019
Class of 2018
For more details, please contact email@example.com.
2) Postgraduate Dip in Professional Accounting (PgDip(PA))
This Programme is designed to prepare non-accounting bachelor degree graduates to become professional accountants through satisfying the educational requirements for admission to the Qualification Programme (QP) of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA). The Programme is recognised by ACCA, CIMA, CPA Aust and HKICPA and you are eligible to enrol in their professional examinations.
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Postgraduate Dip in Accounting and Commercial Law (PgDip(ACL))
The Programme aims to equip students with essential accounting knowledge, educate students on laws, regulations governing business operations & commercial transactions.
For more details, please contact email@example.com.
*Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance
This is an exempted course under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.