Aviation, Transport and Logistics Aviation Operations and Management
此課程已列入<海運及空運人才培訓基金>的<專業培訓課程及考試費用發還計劃>名單，「基金」最多可獲發還80%或上限30,000港元的費用 (以數額較小者為準) 。
Maritime and Aviation Training Fund (Click here for details)
The course consists of 54 lecture hours (18 lessons). Topics contain:
1. Air to Ground Communication
2. Cause and Effect
3. Questioning Techniques in the General Context of Aviation
4. Fatigue and Comparisons
5. Contrasting Ideas
6. Aviation Dilemmas Conditionals
7. Failed Landing Gear and Flight Deck Conversations
Students will be issued a "Statement of Achievement" if:
1. achieve at least 70% of class attendance
2. pass the mock ICAO English test
# HKU SPACE reserves the right to make changes to the timetable/class venue if necessary.
## HKU SPACE reserves the right to cancel a course in case of insufficient enrollment or unforeseen difficulties arising from running the course.
### Given the COVID-19 situation might still be fluid, please note that the School may substitute face-to-face classes with online teaching if necessary.
Ms Rachel Sheiff - Aviation Communications Specialist and member of the International Civil Aviation English Association (ICAEA)
Fee & Entry Requirements
Applicants shall have gained:
a. i) Level 2 in English Language in the HKDSE Examination; OR
ii) Level 2 in English Language in the HKCEE in or after 2007; OR
iii) Grade E in English Language (Syllabus B) or Grade C in English Language (Syllabus A) in the HKCEE before 2007
b. Be aged 18 or above.
Applicants with other equivalent qualifications will be considered on individual merit.
First Come First Served
- Course Fee : HK$11000
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
- Complete the Application Form (SF26), together with copies of relevant certificates and a cheque payable to HKU SPACE
- Submit to any HKU SPACE Enrollment Centers in person OR
- Post to Programme Team (Attn: Miss Angel Chow), 13/F Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Programme Team will confirm your application after the application deadline.