Programme Seminar - Master of Science in Business Management (Leadership and Innovation) (May 2019 Intake)
- Event Unit
- | Human Capital Leadership
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
- Date & time
- 18Mar 2019 (Mon)19:00 - 20:30 Free
- Room 202, 2/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong (access via the shopping arcade escalators through Exit A, Admiralty MTR Station)
- 2867 8310 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The MSc BM (L&I) is designed for current as well as aspiring managerial leaders. It equips students with an approach to management that blends leadership skills and the ability to synthesise innovative solutions to problems of modern management. The dissertation must reflect the study of leadership and innovation.
WHY CHOOSE MSc BM (L&I) ?
- The programme is desinged for current as well as aspiring managerial leaders
- Unique in Hong Kong
- Focus on specific concepts that are relevant to the business world
- Lecturers of Edinburgh Napier will visit Hong Kong to teach
- Develop business practitioners capable of leadership and management in the dynamic global business environment.
- Stimulate an analytic, creative and innovative approach to management decision making in diverse contexts.
- Develop individuals who can integrate generalist and subject specific knowledge with organisations, and formulate and implement informed decsions.
- Graduates of the Postgraduate Diploma in Business programme offered by HKU SPACE will be granted exemption of five modules, "Leadership, Strategy and Innovation", "Global Economic Environment and Marketing", "Organisational Change and Management", "Leadership Learning and Development" and "Sustaining Organisational Perforance" (20 credits each module)
- Graduates of the Postgradaute Certificate in Managerial Psychology programme offered by HKU SPACE can be granted exemption of one module, "Organisational Change and Management" (20 credits).