Information Seminar - Advanced Diploma in Marketing Series
- Event of
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing/ Marketing and Retail Management/ Marketing and Brand Management/ Digital and Social Media Marketing / Marketing and Public Relations
- Event Unit
- | Marketing Communications and Branding, Digital and Social Media Marketing
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
- Date & time
- 08Oct 2020 (Thu)19:00 - 20:00 Free
- Online Seminar Via Zoom
- 2867 8316
Online Information Seminar – Advanced Diploma in Marketing Series
Online Information Seminars via Zoom
Registration for Information Session
08 October 2020 (Thursday)
7:00pm to 8:00pm
Advanced Diploma in Marketing Programme Series
(November 2020 Intake, 10 modules)
The Advanced Diploma series provides you 5 different choices with focus on different marketing skills and knowledge to fit into your career in brand marketing, digital and social media, retailing business or public relations.
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing and Brand Management
- Advanced Diploma in Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing and Retail Management
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing and Public Relations
These programmes will equip you with up-to-date marketing knowledge in digital and social media, advertising and promotion, consumer psychology, brand management, online and offline retailing, etc. You will be prepared to take on the roles in the areas of advertising, brand management, marketing campaign strategy, consumer analysis, retail marketing and operations, etc.
- All 5 programmes are accredited as QF Level 4 by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ);
- Continuing Education Fund (CEF) is eligible to most of the modules;
- Face-to-face teaching by part-time lecturers with solid commercial experience in marketing areas;
- Graduates may articulate to BA (Hons) Marketing and Management or BA (Hons) Marketing and complete the degree in 1.5 years.