What's Happening Events
Information Seminar - Application of NFT (22 September 2023)
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 22Sep 2023 (Fri)13:00 - 14:00 Free
- Mr Mark Ma (Programme Manager, HKU SPACE)
Mr Mark Ma (Programme Manager, HKU SPACE)
- 2867 8487 (email@example.com )
- Related link
The info seminar will be delivered via Zoom :
The programme equips students with knowledge of NFT and Blockchain technology. They will learn how to apply blockchain and NFT as a new business and transaction model. The programme also covers the impact of new technologies on the business cycle, journal posting, auditing and financial reporting.
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
1. explain the concepts underpinning blockchain and NFT;
2. distinguish characteristics of blockchain and NFT;
3. apply blockchain and NFT as a new transaction model for trading;
4. use blockchain to create smart contract and ledger posting; and
5. apply blockchain and NFT in internal control, auditing and financial reporting.
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.