Healthcare, Sport and Wellness Sports, Exercise and Recreation Management
This programme enables learners to study part of the wide range of modules available in Advanced Diploma in Sport Coaching and Performance programme.
Learners may choose any of the modules listed below and enrol for a maximum of two modules per semester. Students are assessed by written assignments and examinations as prescribed in the Advanced Diploma programme. Credits accumulated are fully transferable to the Advanced Diploma in Sport Coaching and Performance programme, should the participant wish to finish the entire Advanced Diploma programme.
There are 9 individual modules available for learners to choose from the Advanced Diploma in Sport Coaching and Performance programme.
Each module costs HKD 4,250. The course fee is reviewed annually and the fee is subject to change without prior notice.
Each module consists of 14 weeks of lecture. The lectures are scheduled to be held on Weekday Evening.
Students are required to attain 50% of the total mark and 70% of lecture attendance in order to pass the module.
For details, please refer to the hyper links below.
- Island East Campus
- Fortress Tower Learning Centre
- HKU SPACE Po Leung Kuk Stanley Ho Community College (HPSHCC) Campus
Modules & Class Details
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise
- Introduction to Sport Coaching and Performance
- Body in Motion
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise
- Physical Performance Perspectives
- Developing and Assessing Sport Performance
- Participation Behaviour and Exercise
- Exercise Physiology: Aerobic and Anaerobic
- Performance Programming for Coaches: Theory to Practice
Fee & Entry Requirements
Please click the respective hyper links above to reach the main page of the modules.
- More Programmes of
- Sports, Exercise and Recreation Management