Business & Management Business Management
On completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- Critically evaluate and apply appropriate leadership principles for transformation;
- Develop personal agility and innovative thinking skills and manage unconscious bias in decision making;
- Critically evaluate and apply change management concepts, theories and approaches to plan and implement organisational transformation;
- Identify and determine people issues associated with the transformation at the workplace.
In this 36 hours PROGRAMME, the following topics will be covered:
- The Future of Work
- Essential leadership styles and capabilities to manage people through change
- Change management models for leading organisational transformation
- Personal skills for agility and innovative thinking
- Building an organisation culture
- Dealing with people issues for transformation
- The Role of HRM in change management
To successfully complete the programme, students are required to obtain
- Attendance rate not less than 70% of the classes
- An overall pass rate of 50% in Group Project, Online Quiz and Examination
Upon successful completion of the programme, students will be awarded within the HKU system through HKU SPACE a Certificate for Module (Leading and Managing Change for Business and Digital Transformation).
Dr. Joey Wan
Dr. Joey Wan is the Chief Drucker Educator at Peter F. Drucker Academy and the Adjunct Lecturer at HKU SPACE who provide professional training and teaching to the senior executives of multinational corporations and non-profit organisations in the past 10 years. With the focus of his research area of “Entrepreneurial Intention”, Joey is passionate in sharing his unique insights on talent management, positive leadership, strategic thinking and planning, as well as creativity and innovation in the entrepreneurial perspective.
|Apply Online Now
|Apply Online Now
- 4 lecture(s)
- 8.5 hours per session
Modules & Class Details
Session 1: April 3 (Wednesday)
9 am to 6:30 pm
Session 2: April 10 (Wednesday)
Session 3: April 19 (Friday)
Session 4: April 29 (Monday)
Session 5: May 8 (Wednesday)
2 pm – 4 pm
4 pm to 6 pm (Exam)
Fee & Entry Requirements
HK$200 (Non-refundable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$7,200 per programme
Applicant shall hold a bachelor’s degree awards by a recognized institution.
If the degree or equivalent qualification is from an institution where the language of teaching and assessment is not English, applicants shall provide evidence of English proficiency, such as:
i. an overall band of 6.0 or above with no subtests lower than 5.5 in IELTS; or
ii. a score of 550 or above in the paper-based TOEFL, or a score of 213 or above in the computer-based TOEFL, or a score of 80 or above in the internet-based TOEFL; or
iii. HKDSE Examination English Language at Level 3 or above; or
iv. HKALE Use of English at Grade E or above; or
v. equivalent qualifications.
*Applicants with other qualifications will be considered on individual merit.
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Certificate for Module (Leading and Managing Change for Digital Transformation)
|COURSE CODE 33C130335
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate for Module (Leading and Managing Change for Business and Digital Transformation)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Complete and return the application form in person to HKU SPACE Enrolment Centre. For venue, please refer to our HKU SPACE website at http://hkuspace.hku.hk/learning-centre. The application must be accompanied with:
a) A non-refundable application fee of HKD$200 (Cheque should be crossed and made payable to "HKU SPACE") to be submitted with the application for enrolment. The application fee will be used to cover the cost of processing.
b) Photocopies of HKID card
c) Photocopies of relevant certificates/transcripts, and testimonials
d) Photocopies of documentary proof of the applicant's working experience.
*Please bring original certificates/official transcripts and testimonials/documentary proof of working experience for certification at HKU SPACE Centres.Payment Method
1. Cash, EPS, WeChat Pay Or Alipay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay or Alipay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque Or Bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and the applicant’s name.. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or Mastercard, including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE Mastercard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online Payment
Online application / enrolment is offered for most open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes. Application fees and course fees of these programmes/courses can be settled by using "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard. In addition to the aforesaid online payment channels, continuing students of award-bearing programmes, if their programmes offer online service, may also pay their course fees by Online WeChat Pay, Online Alipay and Faster Payment System (FPS). Please refer to Enrolment Methods - Online Enrolment for details.
- If the programme/course is starting within five working days, application by post is not recommended to avoid any delays. Applicants are advised to enrol in person at HKU SPACE Enrolement Centres and avoid making cheque payment under this circustance.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder's credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferrable from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be repsonsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For payment certification, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE" to any of our enrolment centres.