Architecture, Environment & Housing Housing & Property
(formerly known as Advanced Certificate in Property Management)
Certificate in Property Management is awarded to candidates who complete all 6 modules and satisfy the examiners in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the programme.
This Certificate in Property Management programme also serves as the bridging course for the study of the Professional Diploma in Housing Management. Graduates who have achieved good academic results with credit (Grade C) or above in 3 or more modules, may be allowed direct entry to the Professional Diploma programme, subject to the availability of the programme and places.
- Module 1: Property Management Practices
- Module 2: Foundations in Building Maintenance
- Module 3: Customer Services and Practical Communication
- Module 4: Housing Organizations and Theories
- Module 5: Management Skills and Knowledge
- Module 6: Property Laws in Practice
|Apply Online Now
|Apply Online Now
- 1 year part-time
Fee & Entry Requirements
HK$150 (Non-refundable)Course Fee
- HK$29,520 (HK$4,920 per module)
Applicants for admission shall:
- have gained in the HKDSE Examination Level 2 or above in 5 subjects, including Chinese Language and English Language; or
- have gained in the HKALE Grade E in one AL subject or two AS subjects; AND have gained in the HKCEE Grade E in 3 subjects PLUS Level 2 / Grade E or above in Chinese and English Language; or
- have gained in the HKCEE Grade E in 3 subjects PLUS Level 2 / Grade E or above in Chinese Language and English Language AND have 2 years of relevant work experience; or
- hold the practitioner membership of the Hong Kong Institute of Housing; or
- hold membership of a housing related professional body recognized by HKU SPACE; or
- have possessed a Certificate / Diploma in relevant subjects awarded by a recognized post secondary educational institution, plus 1 year of working experience in the relevant field; or
- have completed a Specification of Competency Standards Based (SCS-based) programme at QF Level 3 in Property Management; or
- have possessed two Statements of Attainment in Property Management at QF Level 3 through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL); or
- have 5 years of relevant work experience in the housing field.
Applicants with other equivalent qualifications will be considered on individual merit.
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Housing Organizations and Theories (Module from Certificate in Property Management)
|COURSE CODE 33Z156729
|Property Laws in Practice (Module from Certificate in Property Management)
|COURSE CODE 33Z156737
|Continuing Education Fund Reimbursable Course (selected modules only)
Some modules of this course have been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate in Property Management
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Completed application form, SF26, together with copies of relevant supporting documents, supplementary form C1 (on page 18 of the programme leaflet) and one non-refundable crossed cheque of HK$150 payable to HKU SPACE as the application fee.
Applicants may choose to apply the programme through the School's online application system. Applicants are reminded to upload the required documents listed above if applying through the online application system.