Architecture, Environment & Housing Architecture
Architects use drawings as a means of communication to the client before the actual buildings are constructed. Their representation must be concise and clear.
This course will teach students the basic technical drawings of floor plan, sectional drawing, and one-point perspective using famous buildings from around the world as a starting point. Have fun learning about building design while learning to draw technically.
|Application Code||2192-1014 NW||-|
Days / Time
- Mon, Wed, Fri, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- 17-28 July 2023 (Mon, Wed, Fri)
3 hours per session, 6 sessions in two week, total 6 sessions
Island East Campus
21/F Architectural Studio, 494 King's Road, North Point
- Course Fee : HK$3,900
Apply Online 網上報名
a) complete the enrolment form and enroll in the course(s)
(i) at the Enrolment Centres of HKU SPACE (please refer to the ‘Learning / Enrolment Centres’ section) by cash, EPS, cheque/bank draft or credit cards (VISA / MasterCard);
(ii) by mail with cheque/bank draft to ‘HKU SPACE Summer School Office, 11/F, 250 King’s Road, Hong Kong'.
Cheque/Bank draft should be made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ with applicant’s name and course(s) applied written on the back. A photo of the applicant (in plain colour background, 45mm(W) x 55mm(H)) is also required.
b) apply through the School’s online enrolment system and pay by credit card or PPS.
- All applicants who are below age 18 on 5 July 2023 MUST complete and submit the ‘Parent/Guardian Consent Form’ together with the Enrolment Form.
- If you are applying for more than one course, please check to ensure that there is no clash of class schedules before submitting your application.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted to a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- Receipts will only be issued once. For additional copies of proof of payments, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of