Accounting & FinanceAccounting
Certificate for Module (LCC & I Examination Preparatory Programme Level 3: Accounting)
CEF Reimbursable Course
- Study mode
- Start Date
- To be advised
- Next intake(s)
- 12 weeks
- CANTONESE, with teaching materials in English
- Course Fee
Please note: it is advisable to enrol well in advance as places are limited. There is no reservation service.
The next intake after June 2020: September 2020 (To be confirmed)
86% pass rate for April 2018 intake together with distinction and merit, cheers!!!
This is a CEF applicable course. You only need to pay $480 after CEF maximum subsidy reimbursement .
We will help our current students to apply LCCI Public Exam. School candidate can enjoy special discounts on LCCI examination fee. #
# 受條款及細則約束 Terms and Conditions apply
The purpose of this programme is to prepare students to sit for the LCC & I Examination of Accounting (Level 3) .
Students are required to present final accounts of different enterprises and prepare financial information of the enterprises following the established concepts and conventions.
Valuation of Stock, Valuation of Non-current Assets, Accounting for Partnership, Accounting for Limited Companies including Preparation of Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements, Accounting Ratios and Analysis of Financial Statements, Budgetary Control, Introduction to Decision Making, and Concepts of Accounting Framework.
The programme is based on the LCC & I extended syllabus (Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Accounting (VRQ) [ASE20104]). Students may check the details through the website: http://www.lcciasia.com and https://www.pearson.com.hk/en_GB/qualifications/lcci.html
The purpose of this programme is to prepare students to sit for the LCC & I Examination of Accounting (Level 3)
HKU Space is an accredited centre of The London Chamber of Commerce &Industry International Qualification (LCCI)
[Centre Code: AHKG268]
Students may check the details through the website: https://www.pearson.com.hk/zh_HK/qualifications/lcci/centres-in-hong-kong.html
HKU SPACE LCCI 考試預備課程
由香港大學專業進修學院（HKU SPACE）開辦的英國倫敦商會 LCCI 考試預備課程，集理論及應試技巧於一身。課程提供簿記及會計學（包括Level 1 Bookkeeping、Level 2 Bookkeeping and Accounting及Level 3 Accounting）的考試預備課程，讓學員可以有充分準備應付考試，為日後繼續升學鋪路。
香港大學專業進修學院過去60年致力為本港在職人士及學生提供高質素持續及專業教育。學院於2008年起開辦英國倫敦商會 LCCI 考試預備課程，任教導師擁有多年教授會計學經驗，教導學員會計理論及實際應試技巧，多年來協助大部份報讀學員成功考取合格成績，成果有目共睹。同時學院亦獲英國倫敦商會認可為合資格培訓中心（Centre Code：AHKG268），可見學院所舉辦的備試課程質素為英國倫敦商會承認。
- Valuation of Stock
- Valuation of Non-current Assets
- Accounting for Partnership
- Accounting for Limited Companies including Preparation of Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statements
- Accounting Ratios and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Budgetary Control
- Introduction to Decision Making
- Concepts of Accounting Framework
Assessment and Award
- Students are awarded Certificate if they can achieve 70% attendance rate and successfully complete the assessment.
June 2020 Intake TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
Details of the next intake will be announced in due course. Please stay tuned and thank you for your support.
You are kindly invited to keep an eye on any updated information from our School website.
Please note: Due to the novel coronavirus, some sessions of the course may switch to online teaching mode.
Level 3: Accounting (48 hours) - ACCT2006
Application Code 報名代碼：1790-1728AW
Venue: Kowloon East Campus
|1||6-Jun-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|2||13-Jun-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|3||20-Jun-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|4||27-Jun-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|5||4-Jul-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|6||11-Jul-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|7||18-Jul-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|8||25-Jul-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|9||1-Aug-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|10||8-Aug-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|11||15-Aug-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
|12||22-Aug-2020||Saturday||14:00||-||18:00||Kowloon East Campus|
*Venues provided are for reference only and subject to changes.
A detailed timetable will be emailed to students before class commences. If not, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All courses are subject to sufficient enrolment.
- If you are applying to / have enrolled for more than one programme/course with HKU SPACE, please check to ensure that there are no scheduling conflicts before submitting your application.
- While we will try to minimise any timetable changes, please note that issues of lecturer and room availability may sometimes make these unavoidable.
- HKU SPACE reserves all rights to make revisions or alternations to the course schedule, content, tutor or other details if necessary.
About LCCI Exam 有關LCCI公開考試
# The exam dates above are for reference only. HKU SPACE will assist our current students in the registration of LCCI examination and details will be announced via email.
HKU SPACE is not the organizer of the examination. Please contact Pearson LCCI Hong Kong Office if you have any enquiry about the examination.
HKU SPACE並非考試主辦機構。如對考試有疑問，請聯絡考試機構Pearson LCCI Hong Kong Office。
|Pearson Education Asia Ltd (Hong Kong Office)|
|Tel||(852) 3181 0100|
|Fax||(852) 2565 7440|
|Address||28/F, 1063 King's Road
- Saturday, 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- 4 hours per lesson
12 lectures of 48 hours
- Stanley Chan
Detailed class schedule will be sent to registered students via email.
For HKU SPACE :
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- It is preferable that students have studied Level 2 or equivalent.
- Applicants under 18 years old must complete the parent consent form and send to email@example.com, otherwise he/she cannot participate in this programme.
For LCC & I :
Students must check with LCC & I that they are eligible to write the examinations and the relevant application deadline through the website: http://www.lcciasia.com and https://www.pearson.com.hk/en_GB/qualifications/lcci.html
CLASS COMMENCEMENT IS SUBJECT TO SUFFICIENT ENROLMENT.
- Course Fee : HK$2400 (Course fee does not include fees charged by examination bodies.)
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Certificate for Module (LCC & I Examination Preparatory Programme Level 3: Accounting)|
|COURSE CODE 23C07985-0||FEES $2,400||ENQUIRY 2867-8487|
Continuing Education Fund
Assessment and Completion Requirements
To be eligible to claim CEF Reimbursement, students MUST successfully completed the courses－which means fullfill ALL following Assessment and Completion Requirements:
|Assessment||Achieve a Pass Grade in BOTH integrated assignment and mock exam|
|Attendance||Attend at least 70% of total lecture hours|
For Continuing Education Fund (CEF) application procedures, please click here.
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate for Module (LCC & I Examination Preparatory Programme Level 3: Accounting)
LCCI qualifications are designed to give students flexibility, so that their learning can be balanced around existing commitments to achieve their goals.
LCCI qualifications can support a learner access higher education. Several LCCI Level 3 qualifications attract UCAS Tariff points, which will strengthen a learner's application for an undergraduate degree in the UK. For more information on LCCI's UCAS Tariff Points, please visit the new Tariff Tables on UCAS's website.
As well as the progression into universities, LCCI qualifications can also offer students the opportunity to progress into professional qualifications (such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), and Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA) and are often listed as essential requirements by international employers.
View the current professional bodies' exemptions available for Pearson LCCI qualifications below at https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/lcci/progress-with-lcci.html.
Currect exemptions available for LCCI qualifications are indicated in the table below:
|Association of Chartered Certified Accounts (ACCA)||Level 3||Accounting and Finance||Pearson LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Accounting (VQR)||Fundamental Paper: F3 Financial Accounting|
LCCI qualifications can support a learner access higher education. Several LCCI Level 3 qualifications attract UCAS Tariff points, which will strengthen a learner's application for an undergraduate degree in the UK. For more information on LCCI's UCAS Tariff Points, please visit the new Tariff Table on UCAS's website: https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/getting-started/entry-requirements/ucas-undergraduate-tariff-points
As well as the progression into universities, our qualifications can also offer students the opportunity to progress into professional qualifications (such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Please click here for online enrolment.
1. Cash or EPS
Cash or EPS are accepted at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please write the programme title(s) and the applicant’s name on the back of the cheque. You may either:
- in person by submitting the payment, completed form(s), and required supporting documents to any of our enrolment centres; or
- by mailing the above documents to any of our enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope.
Course applicants, who are holders of HKU SPACE Mastercard, can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses of HK$2,000 and over. For enquiries, please contact our enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
Online payment for short courses (first come, first served) and selected award-bearing programmes is available using PPS, VISA or Mastercard. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or Mastercard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or online PPS will be reimbursed by a cheque; fees paid by credit card will be reimbursed to credit card account used for payment.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme teams for details.
- Fees and places on courses are not transferrable. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment, receipt, or personal information sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ to any of our enrolment centres. Such copies will normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of