Innovation, Creativity and EntrepreneurshipBack to Main Page
30 Hours Tech Toolkit for Executives Series
- Sort by
- Programme Title
1. provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation; and
2. enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
- lead innovation with clear vision and strategy through conducting B2B market research with applied concepts and framework;
- manage innovation with in-depth market insights into customer needs, value-in-use, and competition for new product launch;
- apply B2B marketing skills to link R&D with markets, support knowledge exchange, and build strategic partnerships for new markets; and
- analyze challenges and opportunities for cross sector innovation with economic and social impacts.
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.