Come and get a conditional offer from University of the Arts London: Free interview sessions for DSE and IB students
- Event Unit
- | Media & Communication, Culture & Philosophy
- Date & time
- 17Jul 2020 (Fri)14:00 - 17:00 To18Jul 2020 (Sat)14:00 - 17:00
- 2910 7613 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Going to university in the UK is a great way to expand your knowledge and gain intercultural experience, but it is also expensive. Now students can achieve this goal at a reasonable cost.
Offered by the University of the Arts London^, the BA (Hons) Contemporary Media Cultures* is tailor-made for HKDSE/ IB students who are interested in studying a UK degree.
On campus transfer opportunities are available for students to finish their final year in London, with all credits in the first two years in Hong Kong being counted towards the qualification.
Free online interview sessions will be held on 17 July (Friday) and 18 July (Saturday). Students who are going to attain DSE/ IB/ other equivalent qualification with good performance in the interview can be granted a conditional offer before the public examination results are released.
Application is also now open for students who have attained DSE/ IB/ other equivalent qualifications.
- Date: 17 July (Friday) and 18 July (Saturday)
- Time: 2:00pm-5:00pm (Students will be notified the exact time for interview after registration.)
Interview Registration/ Application: https://ic.hkuspace.hku.hk/application/under-graduates
(Please click: 'Application for Undergraduate Programmes (for Year One Entry)' > 'BA (Hons) Contemporary Media Cultures'
More information about the programme: https://ic.hkuspace.hku.hk/programmes/ba-hons-contemporary-media-cultures
^ University of the Arts London (UAL) is the world’s 2nd best university for Art and Design in the QS World University Rankings by Subject in 2019.
* This is an exempted course under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.