Enhancing the awareness of parents' role in helping children to learn Chinese
- Event of
- Parent Education Talks for Parents of Non-Chinese Speaking Students in Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools (2020/21) Commissioned by Education Bureau
- Event Unit
- | Education
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 28Nov 2020 (Sat)14:00 - 17:00 Free
- Po On Commercial Association Wan Ho Kan Primary School, Fu Tung Estate, Tung Chung, Lantau Island
- Dr. Chan Tam Mei Ngan Tammy, Senior Lecturer II, Department of Early Childhood Education EDUHK
Dr. Chan Tam Mei Ngan Tammy, Senior Lecturer II, Department of Early Childhood Education EDUHK
- Explore the expectation of NCS parents towards their children;
- Explore the perception of NCS parents in learning Chinese;
- Education system – require the acquisition of Chinese language – speaking and writing;
- Role of parents in helping children to learn Chinese in the early years.