How to help your child to learn Chinese Language better through various means
- Event of
- Parent Education Talks for Parents of Non-Chinese Speaking Students in Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools (2020/21) Commissioned by Education Bureau
- Event Unit
- | Education
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 16Jan 2021 (Sat)14:00 - 17:00 Free
- Zoom (Meeting information will be sent to all participants via WhatsApp and email 2 days before the event.)
- Dr. Chan Mei Ching Daphne, NCS Students Chinese Language Panel, Delia Memorial School (Hip Wo)
Dr. Chan Mei Ching Daphne, NCS Students Chinese Language Panel, Delia Memorial School (Hip Wo)
- 9465 5161 (WhatsApp only) (email@example.com)
- The importance of Chinese language for the future of NCS students;
- Major difficulties of NCS students in learning Chinese Languages;
- The role and practical ways for NCS parent in the child success of learning Chinese Languages.