Keys of success in learning: cultivate positive values and parent-child relationship
- Event of
- Parent Education Talks for Parents of Non-Chinese Speaking Students in Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools (2020/21) Commissioned by Education Bureau
- Event Unit
- | Education
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 23Jan 2021 (Sat)14:00 - 17:00 Free
- Zoom (Meeting information will be sent to all participants via WhatsApp and email 2 days before the event.)
- Professionals from Link Centre and Bibi Bushrah (NCS student-teacher)
Professionals from Link Centre and
Bibi Bushrah (NCS student-teacher)
- 9465 5161 (WhatsApp only) (email@example.com)
- The impacts of positive values and parenting style on children's learning performance;
- The practical ways for NCS parent to cultivate positive values and parent-child relationship.