What's Happening Events
The Future of Medical Laboratory Technology (Face-to-face)
- Event of
- Open SPACE 2022 (Face-to-face)
- Medical Sciences
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 11Jun 2022 (Sat)14:00 - 15:00
- Room 312, 3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
- Dr K.C. Tan-Un (Principal Programme Director HKU SPACE) ;
- Dr Tian Zhipeng (Programme Director HKU SPACE) ;
- Dr Keith Mai (Programme Manager HKU SPACE)
Dr K.C. Tan-Un
Dr Tian Zhipeng
Dr Keith Mai
- 2975 5683 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Relevant Programmes
- moreRelevant Programmes
This seminar will introduce the extensive range of medical laboratory courses provided by HKU SPACE, from professional Medical Laboratory Science courses, award-bearing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in biomedical science and bioinformatics.
Medium of language: Cantonese supplemented with English
The School may make available related programme information material at the seminar.
The School reserves the right to alter or modify the schedule of the event if necessary or expedient.