What's Happening Events
【Session 1】Understanding of Child Development from Age 3 to 6 || 【Session 2】Practical Ways in Supporting Your Child's Chinese Learning at Home || 【Session 3】Smooth Interface between Kindergarten and Primary Schools
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
07Jan 2023 (Sat)14:00 - 16:00 To11Feb 2023 (Sat)14:00 - 16:00
Objectives of Parent Education Talk
1. To enhance the awareness of the NCS parents on the importance of their children’s learning and mastery of the Chinese Language in further studies and career development;
2. To enhance NCS parents’ understanding of the Hong Kong education system and introduce the multiple pathways for NCS students;
3. To help NCS parents better support their children in learning and social aspects in collaboration with their schools.
Series I (Kindergarten level)—— Includes 3 Sessions
*Includes 3 Sessions on 7/1, 28/1, and 11 /2, 2023
*On Saturday afternoon, 14:00-16:00
*A Statement of Attendance will be issued to participants who have successfully attained the required attendance.
Session 1: Understanding of Child Development from Age 3 to 6【7 Jan】
1. Understanding of child development from age 3 to 6
2. Importance of free play, sleep, physical and recreational activities
3. Understanding and practising positive parenting
4. Effective communication skills with your child
Session 2: Practical Ways in Supporting Your Child’s Chinese Learning at Home【28 Jan】
1. Ways to support children in learning at home
2. Practical ways in supporting your child’s learning of Chinese language
Session 3: Smooth Interface between Kindergarten and Primary Schools【11 Feb】
1. Understanding the local education system and the Primary One Admission System
2. Preparing children for the new learning modes in primary school
3. Fostering home-school co-operation and communication
4. Experience/case sharing by the NCS parents
*For any inquiries: WhatsApp: 9772 7943; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org