Business & ManagementInnovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
In the next few years, the Greater Bay Area will develop rapidly, and the boom in local and global innovation and technology activities will continue. The Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship subject group was set up to seize these tremendous opportunities.
We aim to develop ICE leaders and talent through knowledge transfer which will have a positive social and economic impact on the sustainable development of Hong Kong and the region.
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
- provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation
- enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
This MBA (Master of Businss Administration) preparatory course aims to provide tuition support to students for studying the Global MBA, University of London (UoL).
Taught by teachers with MBA or Senior Financial Executive position, this programme is designed to lead you through the strategic decision process of the top management in finance. You will be taught the essential topics in financial management. The top executive teachers will then guide you through real case studies prepared by HBR, so you will learn how a CFO thinks when making decision in finance.