Business & Management Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
Rapid technology advancement is reshuffling economic powerhouses in the world landscape. With the evolution of the Revolution 4.0 progressing rapidly, the world economy is more than ever technology-driven fuelled by innovation. As new digital technologies are developed rapidly, the demand for digital leaders and business executives with innovation and technology skills are therefore growing exponentially.
The Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship subject group was set up to seize the tremendous opportunities in the Revolution 4.0 era. We aim to develop ICE leaders and talent through knowledge transfer which will have a positive social and economic impact on the sustainable development of Hong Kong and the region.
- Sort by
- Programme Title
ArtTech is a blue ocean that poses great potential for Hong Kong to flourish and thrive in the global art scene. In this workshop, we will explore the disruptions of ArtTech from the perspective of business innovation and the impact of Digital Art and NFT on the art markets.
Group Rate: HK$3600 per person (Package for 2 persons or more, please enroll at the Learning Centre under the same transaction)
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creative ideas into innovative products for business growth;
- Enable students to adopt market-driven innovation process as a guiding framework to access technology relevance as well as market needs for new product development; and
- Equip students with a set of methodologies to engage the right partners with solid value propositions for commercializing innovative products.
1. provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation; and
2. enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.
*The tuition fee is subject to annual review.
This MBA (Master of Business Administration) preparatory course aims to provide tuition support to students for studying the Global MBA, University of London (UoL).