Business & Management Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
Rapid technology advancement is reshuffling economic powerhouses in the world landscape. With the evolution of the Revolution 4.0 progressing rapidly, the world economy is more than ever technology-driven fuelled by innovation. As new digital technologies are developed rapidly, the demand for digital leaders and business executives with innovation and technology skills are therefore growing exponentially.
The Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship subject group was set up to seize the tremendous opportunities in the Revolution 4.0 era. We aim to develop ICE leaders and talent through knowledge transfer which will have a positive social and economic impact on the sustainable development of Hong Kong and the region.
- Sort by
- Programme Title
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creative ideas into innovative products for business growth;
- Enable students to adopt market-driven innovation process as a guiding framework to access technology relevance as well as market needs for new product development; and
- Equip students with a set of methodologies to engage the right partners with solid value propositions for commercializing innovative products.
1. provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation; and
2. enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.
*The tuition fee is subject to annual review.