Life at HKU SPACE Our Stories
Useful Tips for Job Interview & Latest Career NewsFeature Story
- 01 Sep 2020 (Tue)
Tips and skills to get ahead in your career
We are always trying our best to provide students and alumni with the latest workplace information. To this end we have now launched the Career SPACE Newsletter to encourage upskilling, enhance readers’ employability and increase career opportunities.
The first issue is now out with great features:
- Auto-generated mock interviews to improve interview techniques
- Keys to build an impressive Elevator Pitch
- Smart tips to cope with typical interview questions
Recap of #Everyone can be a changemaker event
- Mr David Yeung, the founder of Green Monday, shares his personal journey of facing and overcoming challenges in his career, and tips on achieving personal growth and career development
Self-Learning Corner: #NegotiatingBetterPay #AdaptingtotheWorkplace
- Prepare for the 10 weirdest interview questions
- More interactive online courses and articles on critical skills to achieve career goals
Click HERE to read our Career SPACE Newsletter to explore your options and take control of your career now!