Business & ManagementHuman Capital Leadership
Executive Certificate in Digital Leadership
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- To be advised
- Next intake(s)
- 3 months
- Course Fee
- HK$8,800 per programme
The programme aims to benefit student through better understanding of how to plan, manage and implement new digital technologies, and shaping his/her digital leadership style.
On completion , students should be able to
- Identify the ways in which new technologies can help a business increase sales and return on investment;
- Explore how digital technologies can be applied to enhance the management and strategy of a business;
- Identify the key features in digital innovation which enable superior than industry-average performance;
- Construct a matrix of the competences needed for an organisation to effectively use new technologies in business practice; and
- Apply within the workplace the alignment of business and IT strategies, and manage the constraints and challenges of using IT.
- Becoming a Digital Leader – Challenges and Values
- Understanding Business and IT Alignment
- Digital Innovation
- Implementation and Challenges
- Digital Leadership Poll and E-competences
- 30 hours / 10 lectures
Classes will usually be held during weekday evenings
Applicants shall hold:
- a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent; or
- an Associate Degree/ a Higher Diploma or equivalent, and have at least 2 years of work experience; or
Applicants with other qualifications and substantial senior level work experience will be considered on individual merit.
HK$150 (Non-refundable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$8,800 per programme
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Complete and return the application form in person to HKU SPACE Enrolment Centre. For venue, please refer to our HKU SPACE website at http://hkuspace.hku.hk/learning-centre. The application must be accompanied with:
- A non-refundable application fee of HKD150 (Cheque should be crossed and made payable to "HKU SPACE") to be submitted with the application for enrolment. The application fee will be used to cover the cost of processing and is non-refundable.
- Photocopies of HKID card, relevant certificates/transcripts, and testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant's working experience. (Please bring original HKID, certificates/official transcripts and testimonials/documentary proof of working experience for certification at HKU SPACE Centres).
1. Cash or EPS
Cash or EPS are accepted at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please write the programme title(s) and the applicant’s name on the back of the cheque. You may either:
- in person by submitting the payment, completed form(s), and required supporting documents to any of our enrolment centres; or
- by mailing the above documents to any of our enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope.
Course applicants, who are holders of HKU SPACE Mastercard, can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses of HK$2,000 and over. For enquiries, please contact our enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
Online payment for short courses (first come, first served) and selected award-bearing programmes is available using PPS, VISA or Mastercard. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or Mastercard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or online PPS will be reimbursed by a cheque; fees paid by credit card will be reimbursed to credit card account used for payment.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme teams for details.
- Fees and places on courses are not transferrable. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment, receipt, or personal information sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ to any of our enrolment centres. Such copies will normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Human Capital Leadership