Accounting & Finance Investment Management
- Sort by
- Programme Title
- impart financial and investment management knowledge and skills to students to enhance their financial decision making;
- facilitate students to understand and analyze contemporary issues as well as the latest development in the financial world;
- prepare students to sit for the CFA examinations based on the Candidate Body of Knowledge;
- equip students with the latest technologies on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for financial industry;
- stimulate students to apply financial intelligence to perform investment management.
2 installment-:1st- five modules: $22500 and 2nd- five modules: $22500
Going public is a significant milestone in a company’s development. However, this initial public offering (IPO) exercise is a complicated and time-consuming process loaded with hurdles and contingencies.
To leverage the capital markets to provide expansion capital is an increasingly important strategic consideration for enterprises in Hong Kong and Mainland China. To these expanding fast-growing companies, having the companies’ shares listed in the recognised stock exchanges (both within Greater China or overseas jurisdictions) is an important business strategic decision.
TMA will offer the TMA Level 2 (Full Member) membership to graduates who have successfully completed this programme.
This degree provides students with a significant insight of the financial role in industrialized economies by exploring the financial markets, interaction between financial intermediations and all other financial institutes. Not only students will learn about the pricing of financial assets and why and how corporations issue various types of assets, but they will also look at the operation of domestic and international intermediations.