Executive Certificate in Digital and Content Marketing
- 2021年11月6日 (星期六)
- 粵語 ，輔以英文教材
課程目的 PROGRAMME OBJECTIVE
- This executive certificate programme discusses the most up-to-date trends and important issues of digital, social media and content marketing;
- Delivered by experienced industry expert plus prominent guest speakers from agencies, clients and key social media operators;
- Two modules/ six units and a group project offer hands-on and practical techniques and practices for students to build the strategic skills and mindset to bolster their brands in the digital age.
Upon completion of the programme, students should be able to:
Assess and discuss the trends and methodologies in digital and social media as well as the growing use of content marketing.
Apply the latest know-how to plan and manage integrated marketing communications through the emerging and influential digital and social media.
Develop relevant content for successful marketing via digital and social media.
Analyse and evaluate contemporary digital and content marketing strategies.
Evaluate the effectiveness of digital and social media by applying key measurement tools and concepts.
Digital Marketing Toolkit
Unit 1: (7 hours)
Unit 2: (7 hours) 策劃高效數碼營銷+電商新趨勢
Effective Digital Marketing Planning: How to Create an Effective Digital Marketing Plan?
Unit 3: (7 hours)
Digital Marketing Strategies and Measurement Metrics: Total Integration to Build Success
Social Media & Content Marketing Toolkit
Unit 4: (7 hours) 社交媒體營銷發展大勢與策劃 + 媒體導覽
Unit 5: (7 hours) 社交媒體營銷策略及成效分析：機遇與危機個案全分析
Social Media Strategies and Measurement Metrics: “GO” Viral and “NO” Viral in Crisis
Unit 6: (7 hours)
Content Marketing Strategies: Successful Content Creation
Unit 7: (3 hours)
小組實踐習作 Project Presentation
Ms J. Tam
• She is currently in Tencent Holdings specialising in building WeChat, Programmatic and High Tech Smart Solutions development.
• She received numerous digital accolades such as: Digital Agency of the Year 2018 – Gold, Oath Big Idea Chair Award 2018, and Most influential Brand Award for insurance client by Facebook.
• She was nominated by the digital industry to join the Interactive Advertising Bureau Hong Kong (IAB) education committee in Jan 2020 due to her depth of digital knowledge.
• J.T. has extensive background in 4As agency at Omnicom Media Group and managed digital marketing for clients such as DBS banking, SmarTone telecommunications, Nestle, Clorox, Cisco, MGM Hotels, Cigna insurance and more; and assisted the company to pitch new clients worth over HK$100M in annual billing.
• She is experienced across paid, owned, and earned arenas to achieve digital performance KPIs, launch new websites as well as mobile apps. Obtained TTD Programmatic Trading Academy certification, Google certification for Display, SEM and Analytics, YouTube certification for content and video.
• The teacher will also invite guest speakers from Google Hong Kong, LinkedIn Hong Kong, Accenture, Casetify, Omnicom Media Group, and some more!
教學方式 Teaching Mode
- Part-time face-to-face mode.
- Total 45 hours of lectures and group presentation.
- Lectures with real case studies for discussion and analysis, line-up of prominent guest speakers who are experienced industry experts.
The programme will be assessed by one group oral presentation (100%) conducted in Cantonese.
"Executive Certificate in Digital and Content Marketing" will be awarded within the HKU System through HKU SPACE to those who have successfully completed the assessment and attended at least 70% of classes.
日期 / 時間
- 逢周六，10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
日期 Date: 2021年11月6日 至 2022年1月8日
課堂日期: 6/11, 13/11, 20/11, 27/11, 4/12, 11/12, 18/12, 8/1
時間 Time: 週六 10:00am - 1:00pm 及 2:00pm - 5:00pm (最後一課上課時間為 2:00 - 5:00pm)
*The schedule is subject to change when necessary.
(甲) 認可大學頒授的學士學位或其他同等學歷; 或
(乙) 副學士學位/高級文憑,至少同等學歷及最少2年工作經驗; 或
- 學費 : HK$6750
All applicants are required to complete the enclosed application form and submit it with the following supporting documents together with application fee of HK$200 to any of the HKUSPACE enrolment centres:
- One set of certified true copies* of full educational certificates and transcripts; *Original certificates and transcripts together with the copies are required to be presented to any HKU SPACE Learning Centre for verification.
- Testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s working experience;
- A photocopy of Hong Kong Identity Card;
- A non-refundable crossed cheque of HK$200 payable to HKU SPACE as application fee.
1. Cash or EPS or WeChat Pay
2. Cheque or bank draft
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- 行政人員證書《創意品牌及品牌管理》 行政人員證書《數碼品牌傳播》 行政人員證書《社交媒體及數碼營銷分析》 Executive Certificate in Digital and Social Media Marketing Executive Certificate in Data-driven Creative Thinking for Marketers Executive Certificate in Professional Digital Media Selling Executive Certificate in Effective Digital Media Buying and Planning Professional Diploma in Marketing Professional Diploma in Marketing for Pharmaceutical Industries Certificate for Module (Retail Management and Operations) Certificate for Module (Strategic Retail Marketing) Certificate for Module (Public Relations Planning) Advanced Diploma in Digital and Social Media Marketing Advanced Diploma in Marketing and Brand Management Advanced Diploma in Marketing and Retail Management Advanced Diploma in Marketing and Public Relations Advanced Diploma in Marketing Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing and Management Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Power Up 營銷工作坊: 網紅及直播營銷致勝攻略