Professional Practice Theme - Fintech and Data Analytics
Microcredentials are individualised learning programmes – the contents are skill-based and professional-oriented, and the study plans can be made based on the student's personal pace, time and interests. Microcredentials are suitable for anyone wishing for career advancement, upgrading skills, changing professions, or even pursuing interests. Below are the courses under the theme of "Fintech and Data Analytics ". More themes and courses can be found HERE.
- Sort by
- Programme Title
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
1. explain the concepts underpinning blockchain and NFT;
2. distinguish characteristics of blockchain and NFT;
3. apply blockchain and NFT as a new transaction model for trading;
4. use blockchain to create smart contract and ledger posting; and
5. apply blockchain and NFT in internal control, auditing and financial reporting.