What's Happening Events
Parental Involvement: Enhancing a Smooth Interface from Primary to Secondary Level
- Event of
- Parent Education Talks cum Exhibitions for Parents of Non-Chinese Speaking Students in Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools (2021/22) Commissioned by Education Bureau
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 28May 2022 (Sat)14:00 - 17:00 Free
- Yuen Long, New Territories
- 98409525 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Objectives of Parent Education Talk:
1. Introduction of the Hong Kong education system;
2. The importance of Chinese language for the future of NCS students;
3. The role and practical ways for NCS parent in the child success of learning Chinese Language.