What's Happening Events
Information Seminar - BA (Hons) Marketing and Management (28 June 2022)
- Marketing Communications and Branding
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 28Jun 2022 (Tue)19:00 - 20:00 Free
- Online via Zoom
- Ronnie Sit (Programme Leader, HKU SPACE)
Ronnie Sit (Programme Leader, HKU SPACE)
- 2910 7619 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
28 June 2022 (Tuesday)
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(September 2022 Intake)
THIS INFORMATION SEMINAR WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING: Background of University of Hull
- Introduction to the top-up bachelor degrees offered by the University of Hull
- Programme structure and module objectives
- Entry requirements
- Programme delivery and assessments
- Tuition fee and Government’s financial assistance
- Articulation Paths
University of Hull
Our degrees build a strong understanding of the complexities of the global business environment to help you develop into a responsible, resourceful business leader.
• Hull was awarded silver for teaching excellence in 2018 in the UK;
• Named in the top 50 UK institutions for research power by the Times Higher Education;
• Continuing Education Fund (CEF) is eligible to most of the modules;
• 91% of students from Hull HK programmes are in work or further study three months after graduating;
• Both programmes are accredited as QF Level 5 by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ). Full-time students are eligible to apply for Government Grants and low-interest Loans;
• Face-to-face teaching by both Hull and local lecturers; and
• Graduates are highly recognised by employers and graduates reported satisfactory job offers from large organisations and government departments.
Join our Programme Seminar now!!