BusinessInnovation & Entrepreneurship
Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship
Growing ICE Talents for Knowledge Economy
Innovation & Entrepreneurship (I&E) subject group aims at growing ICE (Innovation, Creativity, Entrepreneurship) talents through knowledge transfer with social and economic impacts for the sustainable development of Hong Kong and the region.
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.
- lead innovation with clear vision and strategy through conducting B2B market research with applied concepts and framework;
- manage innovation with in-depth market insights into customer needs, value-in-use, and competition for new product launch;
- apply B2B marketing skills to link R&D with markets, support knowledge exchange, and build strategic partnerships for new markets;
- analyze challenges and opportunities for cross sector innovation with economic and social impacts.
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creativity into innovation
- Equip students with sufficient competence to leverage Intellectual Property (IP) in commercial settings to optimize knowledge-based innovation
- Inspire students' confidence in managing IP by equipping them with sound knowledge of relevant legal framework for innovation devleopment
- Train students to apply strategic thinking and win-win approaches to create synergy in collaborations of open innovation
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creative ideas into innovative products for business growth
- Enable students to adopt market-driven innovation process as a guiding framework to access technology relevance as well as market needs for new product development
- Equip students with a set of methodologies to engage the right partners with solid value propositions for commercializing innovative products
- provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation
- enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
This MBA (Master of Businss Administration) preparatory course aims to provide tuition support to students for studying the Global MBA, University of London (UoL).