Arts, Design & CultureWestern Art
- Course Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- To be advised
- Next intake(s)
- Spring 2020
- 8 meetings, approx 2 months
- Course Fee
- General Students: To be advised
- Students of Certificate in Foundation Art and Design: To be advised
This course is a series of media explorations (charcoal, conte crayon and oil pastel) with an emphasis on the role of colour as a descriptive as well as an expressive element in drawing and the relationship of the medium to the meaning of a work. Students have to bring their own tools and materials to class, and will be advised of the details by email three days before the course starts.
We also offer Drawing II in Cantonese.
- Use Application Code specific to Certificate Students to enrol on this course (Course Code: ARTW2002). If Certificate Students fail to use the specific application code, this course will not be counted towards the award of the Certificate.
- "Online Enrolment and Payment Service" is not available to Certificate Students. Please complete the Application for Enrolment Form SF26 and bring or post the completed form together with the course fee to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres.
To be advised
To be advised
- Thursday, 6:45pm - 9:45pm
- 8 meeting(s)
United Learning Centre
Room 3405, 34/F
- Lo Yat-lun, BA (Hons) Goldsmiths; MFA Hunter
Completion of Drawing I or equivalent
- Course Fee : HK$2,520
- More Programmes of
- Western Art