First gathering of Fintech Alumni Association in HKU SPACE活動重溫
The HKU SPACE Fintech Alumni Association held the first gathering on 2 Nov 2018 at HKU SPACE Admiralty Learning Centre. It was chaired by Mr. Edmund Lam, The Chairman of HKU SPACE FinTech Alumni Association. A contemporary and hot topic, “Robot Advisor: What’s In It for Me”, was shared by Ms. Julia Tang, The Investment Analyst of Aqumon Wealth Management Group , with an interesting and interactive dialogue with Mr. Emil Chan, Fintech Committee Chairman, Smart City Consortium of Hong Kong. The event offered a good networking opportunity for alumni from Executive Certificate in Fintech as well as students and graduates from Executive Certificate from Big Data programme series and Postgraduate Diploma programmes.
The Alumni Association welcomes all HKU SPACE graduates and alumni from Executive Certificates, Postgraduate Diploma and Master programmes who are interested in Fintech and Big Data to join. In the coming future, the Alumni Association will organise events and visits to establish better communication among students, graduates and alumni of related programmes, as well as provide networking opportunities among professionals and practitioners from Fintech and Big Data sectors.
To know more details about Fintech and Big Data programmes, please check out the following links.
- Executive Certificate in FinTech
- Executive Certificate in Interpretation and Visualization of Business Big Data
- Executive Certificate in Financial Decision Making: Big Data and Machine Learning
- Executive Certificate in Big Data, Governance and Compliance
- Executive Certificate in Big Data, A.I. and Investing
- Executive Certificate in Big Data and Business Analytics
- Executive Certificate in Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Investment Management and Financial Intelligence
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Financial Engineering