Accounting & Finance Accounting
Join our comprehensive program to gain the professional experience you need. Our expert instructors and tailored curriculum will guide you towards triumph, ensuring you soar to new heights in the accounting and finance industry. Don't miss out, enroll today!
HKU SPACE is the Registered Tuition Provider for the CPA Program. We have provided intensive tuition to students for years and they have achieved high passing rates. Our leading lecturing team is well recognised and most familiar with the latest exam structure, style and the required exam techniques. We offer highly comprehensive and structured examination preparatory courses in assisting you to tackle the CPA Program professional examinations.
- Tutor Profile: Our lecturers are experienced and professional; they equip students with knowledge and exam techniques.
- Video Recording: Students could access the video on our School SOUL platform for revision.
- Convenient Location: Learning Centres of HKU SPACE are conveniently located at different districts of Hong Kong (near MTR station).
- Administrative Support: Students ‘ enquiries are handled by designated staff.
- Study Room: Available to students at various Learning Centres of HKU SPACE.
Mr. David Roper,
BSc (Hons) Lond, MBA Strath, LLM CUHK, FCIM
(Ethics and Governance)
• Chief Consultant, PTF Consultancy
• Executive coach for world-class MBA programs
• The founding Managing Director of Octopus Reward Limited
Mr. CHAN, KF
• Over 15 years of teaching experience in degree courses and professional exam preparatory courses, including, ACCA, AIA, HKIAAT, HKICPA QP, CP for Financial Reporting and Financial Management subjects.
Mr Sam Law
LLB, MBA (FCCA, FCPA, CMA, CICPA)
• IPO Sponsor
• Outstanding tutor awarded by the University of London
• Consultant in Corporate Finance
• Over 20 years' of teaching experience in Finance, Accounting and Strategy
Mr Albert Poon CPA (Aust.)
• Qualified accountant in Australia and Hong Kong
• Over 20 years of experience in investment/ finance area
• Lecturer of HKU SPACE and various tertiary education institutions for over 15 years
Mr Samuel Cheung
HKICPA, CGMA (US) and AICPA (US)
• Master in Professional Accounting (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University) and Financial Management (The University of Manchester)
• Lectures in international universities and professional institutes on professional accounting and Professional Exam Prep Programme
Mr Gary Yiu
• Expert in Performance Management, Audit and Strategic Formulation
• Accumulated 6 years of teaching experience.
Ms Rebecca Leung
(FCCA, HKICPA, CTA (non-practising))Strategic Management Accounting / Financial Risk Management
• Master in Professional Accounting (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)• Over 8 years teaching experience in accounting related subjects
The aims of the programme are to develop the skills of students in creating, managing and enhancing sustainable value to the organisation through the use of various strategic management tools and techniques. It also equips students with techniques for developing, implementing, measuring and monitoring the performance of an organisation to provide feedback for improving strategies.
On completion of the programme, students should be able to:
explain the role of strategic management accounting in supporting strategy development and the day-to-day operations of an organization;
explain and apply the strategic management process and organisational and industry value analysis to understanding value drivers, cost drivers and the reconfiguring value chains;
explain the role of performance measurement and control systems in value creation, strategy implementation and monitoring performance to improve strategies;
apply strategic management accounting tools and techniques to improve the contribution and sustainability of value-creating activities; and
discuss the role of project selection, planning, monitoring and completion in strategy implementation.
Students are required to do a 2-hour written examination.
Students who are able to satisfy both the attendance requirement (minimum 70%) and passed the above programme assessment will be conferred a “Certificate for Module (Strategic Management Accounting for CPA Programme Revision Course)”.
A Statement of Attendance will be awarded to those who have attended 70% of the required hours.
10% of our students achieved with High Distinction
20% of our students achieved with Credit
Exam Result Analysis in 2020 semester one
We offer the most comprehensive and structured examination preparatory courses in assisting you to tackle the compulsory and elective subjects of CPA Program.
** ONLINE ENROLMENT IS PREFERRED **
Application for course is on first-come-first-served basis. Only students enrolled in the coming examinations of the CPA Program are eligible to enrol this revision course. Students must check with CPA Australia (Tel: 2175 6783 ) that they are eligible to write the examinations.
- 10 lectures of 30 hours
Modules & Class Details
Venue: ADC(Admiralty Learning Centre) /UNC(United Learning Centre)
**Course Fees paid are not refundable and transferable if courses are successfully commenced in any one of HKU SPACE Learning Centers except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances.**
Fee & Entry Requirements
- Course Fee : HK$4500 (Lecture notes will be provided, excluding textbook.)
- Only students enrolled in the coming examinations of the CPA Program are eligible to enrol this revision course.
- Students must check with CPA Australia (Tel: 2891 3312) that they are eligible to write the examinations.
For Non-local applicants, students should hold valid visa (e.g. Student Visa, Employment Visa or Dependent Visa.)
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Certificate for Module (Strategic Management Accounting for CPA Programme Revision Course)
|COURSE CODE 33C12047A
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate for Module (Strategic Management Accounting for CPA Programme Revision Course)
Application Form Application FormEnrolment Method
1. Cash, EPS, WeChat Pay Or Alipay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay or Alipay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque Or Bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and the applicant’s name.. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or Mastercard, including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE Mastercard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online Payment
Online application / enrolment is offered for most open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes. Application fees and course fees of these programmes/courses can be settled by using "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard. In addition to the aforesaid online payment channels, continuing students of award-bearing programmes, if their programmes offer online service, may also pay their course fees by Online WeChat Pay, Online Alipay and Faster Payment System (FPS). Please refer to Enrolment Methods - Online Enrolment for details.
- If the programme/course is starting within five working days, application by post is not recommended to avoid any delays. Applicants are advised to enrol in person at HKU SPACE Enrolement Centres and avoid making cheque payment under this circustance.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder's credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferrable from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be repsonsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For payment certification, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE" to any of our enrolment centres.
- More Programmes of
- Relevant Programmes
- Certificate for Module (Financial Reporting for CPA Programme Revision Course) Certificate for Module (Advanced Audit and Assurance for CPA Programme Revision Course) Certificate for Module (Ethics and Governance for CPA Programme Revision Course) Certificate for Module (Financial Risk Management for CPA Programme Revision Course) Certificate for Module (Global Strategy and Leadership for CPA Programme Revision Course)