Main content start

Change of Personal Information

It is important for the School to keep the most up-to-date personal data of its students for registration, communication, certification and other administrative purposes. Students and graduates who wish to amend their personal data may do so on the SCORE system (access via My e-Campus tab after log in the Learner Portal) or download the Application Form for Personal Data Amendment and submit it to the School via its Learning Centres or Programme Teams.

Application for amending personal data should be supported by copies of relevant legal documentary evidence for verification purpose if the amendments involve changes in name, date of birth, HKID card number, passport number or nationality.