- Event of
- Open SPACE 2019
- Event Unit
- | Marketing Communications and Branding
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
- Date & time
- 01Jun 2019 (Sat)14:00 - 15:00
- Room 302, 3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong (access via the shopping arcade escalators through Exit A, Admiralty MTR Station)
Mr. Vandia Yang, Chairman of AI & Cloud Committee, Smart City Consortium
Chairman of AI & Cloud Committee, Smart City Consortium Chief Growth Officer, China Information Technology Development Limited.
- 2867 8499
- Relevant Programmes
- moreRelevant Programmes
Language - Cantonese
- A brief overview of the development of online and offline retailing in Hong Kong and mainland China
- The challenges from new retail on the strategic development of online operators and offline retailers
- Case study of the use of Artificial Intelligence in new retail (Amazon, HKTV Mall, Fresh Hema)
- Insights from the checkout-free store
- How should online operators and offline retailers face the challenges of technological development in next 3 years
The School may make available related programme information material at the seminar.
The School reserves the right to alter or modify the schedule of the event if necessary or expedient.