BusinessMarketing & Branding
Executive Certificate in Social Media and Digital Marketing Analytics
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 09 Jun 2018 (Sat)
- 2 months
- Course Fee
學費 : 每課程 HK$6,750
This programme aims to provide students with essential and fundamental knowledge in social media and digital marketing analytics. It also provides hands-on and practical techniques and tools for students to build both strategic mind-set on data strategy and develop practical skills in using digital and social media marketing analytics effectively.
課程目的 PROGRAMME OBJECTIVE
Upon completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- Discuss the key trends and methodologies in digital and social media marketing analytics;
- Apply the latest know-how to plan effective data strategy for on-going business growth in reaction to the emerging and influential digital and social media as well as E-commerce in marketing;
- Develop key performance index, measurement metrics and major tools for digital and social media marketing analytics as well as social monitoring.
Days / Time
- Saturday, -
Unit 1 (6 hours)
Unit 2 (6 hours)
Unit 3 (6 hours)
Unit 4 (6 hours)
Unit 5 (6 hours)
MR Kenneth Kwok
Kenneth Kwok has over 17 years of digital experience, started his career as a web designer then developed himself into digital strategist. He spends most of his career with IBM managing ibm.com as well as consulting services that leverage his strong blend of design, development and management skills for IBM's clients globally.
In 2010, he founded Beehive Strategy to provide data analytics consultation service as well as digital strategy service in the Asia Pacific region. Kenneth leverages his global experience with data analytics to maximise the return on investment for many companies. He also is the founder of Hong Kong Web Analytics Wednesday, Founding Chairman of Hong Kong Digital Analytics Association, Google Academy Trainer and Lecture in Consumer Insight at Baptist University, focusing the growth and education within the data analytics industry. Digital Analytics Association also appointed him as their representative in Hong Kong in 2010.
In 2015, Beehive Strategy also became the first Hong Kong local company that being accepted as Google Analytics Certified Partner. Kenneth also holds a Master Degree in Management major in Marketing with Macquarie University in Sydney Australia.
Guest Speakers: To be announced soon
* Lecturer and guest speakers are subject to change basing on his/ her availability.
教學方式 Teaching Mode
- Part-time face-to-face mode.
- Total 30 hours of lectures and group presentation.
- Lectures with real case studies for discussion and analysis, line-up of prominent guest speakers who are experienced industry experts.
The programme will be assessed by one group oral presentation (100%) conducted in Cantonese.
"Executive Certificate in Social Media and Digital Marketing Analytics" will be awarded within the HKU System through HKU SPACE to those who have successfully completed the programme respectively.
日期 / 時間
- 周六 2:00 - 9:00pm
日期 Date: 10 Jun 2017
時間 Time: 2-9pm, Saturday
*The schedule is subject to change when necessary.
(甲) 認可大學頒授的學士學位或其他同等學歷; 或
(乙) 副學士學位/高級文憑,至少同等學歷及最少2年工作經驗; 或
學費 : 每課程 HK$6,750
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
We provide online application and payment service for students to make enrolment via the Internet. Enrolment will be confirmed once students have made the payment online by using either PPS or credit card.
For first-come, first-served courses:
- Complete the online application form
Click the "Apply Now" button on the top right hand corner of the course webpage to make online application. Follow the instructions to fill-in the online application form.
- Make Online Payment
Pay the course fees by either using
PPS via Internet - You will need a PPS account and a PPS Internet password. For information on how to open a PPS account and how to set up a PPS Internet password, please visit http://www.ppshk.com.
Credit Card Online Payment - Course fees can be paid by VISA or MasterCard via a secure online payment gateway for all first-come, first-served courses.
For award-bearing programmes:
Selected award-bearing programmes also provide online enrolment and payment service for its students.
If your programme accepts online enrolment and payment, a re-enrolment icon will be shown on the course webpage. Click the icon and follow the instructions to perform online enrolment and payment. You will receive relevant information from the programme team nearer the time of enrolment.
You may click here directly to access the online enrolment and payment service.
Please note the followings:
- Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrolment will be confirmed once you have made the payment online. You will receive a payment confirmation after payment has been made successfully. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.