Life at HKU SPACEOur Stories
Thank You For Your Support - B2B Luncheon in SEA (Dec 2018)Event Recap
Mr. Marius Chow, Mr. Raymond Yeung, Mr. Andrew Leung, Ms. Lai Chong Au, Mr. Kevin Yeung, Mr. Adrian Sze, Ms. Zip Cheung, Ms. Cathy Wu, Dr. Joey Lam, Mr. Willy Lai, Mr. Heiman Ng, Mr. Ray Yuen and Mr. Ronald Kan
A photo of all guests and participants
Luncheon began with an opening speech by Dr. Joey Lam, Director of Studies (Institute Affairs) of SEA
Speakers sharing experience in dialogue session
HKU SPACE Executive Academy (SEA) hosted the seventh B2B Business Luncheon in Dec 2018, which is the final of the B2B Business Luncheon Series in 2018. With the support of our guest speakers, our sponsor Delta Asia Financial Group and the participants, it was full house and a great success.
We are honoured to have invited Ms. Zip Cheung, Founder and CEO of OHH Dear Communications; Mr. Adrian Sze, Assistant General Manager of Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Co., Ltd.; and Ms. Cathy Wu, Founder and CEO of Simply Satisfied International Limited and “靚湯Souper” to be our guest speakers. The luncheon began with an opening speech by Dr. Joey Lam, Director of Studies (Institute Affairs) of SEA. She thanked our guest speakers and participants for making the B2B Business Luncheon Series successful, in particular the sharing of all the guest speakers in the event series.
Followed by lunch was a dialogue session facilitated by Mr. Ray Yuen, Programme Director and College Senior Lecturer of SEA with our guest speakers Mr. Zip Cheung, Mr. Adrian Sze and Ms. Cathy Wu. They shared their experience and insights on social innovation, management, brand building and marketing respectively.
SEA invites business leaders to share their experiences and insights in the luncheon. Participants are mainly executives from various industries such as finance, property, retail and technology. They join the luncheon not only to gain inspiration from the latest business prospect and successful stories shared by the speakers, but also to extend their social network so as to advance their career to stay One Step Ahead.
SEA will continue to organise various events in 2019. Please visit our website for latest information.
Want to know more about the themes and programme offerings mentioned by the emerging leaders? Check out below:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Strategy and Business Transformation
- Postgraduate Certificate in Integrated and Practicing Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Shopper Marketing and Retail Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Coaching and Leadership Development
- Postgraduate Certificate in Managerial Psychology
- Executive Workshops Series
- Corporate Training
Corporate Representatives (in alphabetical order):
- Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Co., Ltd.
- Chow Tai Fook Enterprises Limited
- Delta Asia Financial Group
- Diamond Restaurant
- EPC Consulting Ltd
- Face Worldwide
- Hang Lung Properties
- Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
- LAPUTA Technologies Limited
- LAWS Fasion Group Limited
- Megasoft Ltd
- OHH Dear Communications
- Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pernod Ricard Asia
- Pui Kui Middle School
- Tony Kan & Co. Solicitors and Notary
- Tung Wah Group of Hospital