Life at HKU SPACEOur Stories
Another success of SEA B2B Luncheon (Apr 2018)Event Recap
- 26 Apr 2018 (Thu)
HKU SPACE Executive Academy (SEA) hosted the third B2B Business Luncheon in April 2018. With the support of our special guest, guest speakers, our sponsor Delta Asia Financial Group and the participants, the event was full house and success. We cordially invited Ms. Vicki Au, Managing Director of Estée Lauder, Hong Kong & Macau Affiliate to be our special guest, and successful entrepreneurs and emerging leaders Mr. Denis Huen, Founder of MedEXO Robotics, Mr. Willy Lai, Co-founder and CEO of Fimmick and Mr. Andrew Leung, Director of Diamond Restaurant to be our guest speakers.
The luncheon began with an opening speech by Mr. Kevin Yeung, HKU SPACE Executive Academy (SEA) Director of Studies (Academic Affairs). He thanked our special guests, guest speakers and participants for making the event successful.
Followed by lunch was a dialogue session facilitated by Dr. Alexander Chan, Senior Programme Director and College Principal Lecturer of SEA with our special guest Ms. Vicki Au. Then our guest speakers Mr. Denis Huen, Mr. Willy Lai and Mr. Andrew Leung joined in to share their precious experiences on leadership, digitalization, innovation and transformation of business.
The series of B2B Luncheon focused on the four major themes of SEA’s programmes: Digital Economy, Innovative Marketing, Leadership Capital and Smart Finance. SEA invites business leaders to share their experiences and insights. Participants are mainly executives from various industries such as finance, property, retail and technology etc. They join the luncheon not only to gain inspiration from the latest business prospect and successful stories shared by the speakers, but also to extend their social network so as to advance their career to stay One Step Ahead.
Want to know more about the themes and programme offerings mentioned by the emerging leaders? Check out below:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Strategy and Business Transformation
- Postgraduate Certificate in Integrated and Practicing Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Shopper Marketing and Retail Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Coaching and Leadership Development
- Postgraduate Certificate in Managerial Psychology
- Executive Workshops Series
- Corporate Training
Corporate Representatives (in alphabetical order):
- APCANE Limited
- AXA China Regional Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena S.p.A.
- Chow Tai Fook
- Cigna Hong Kong
- Delta Asia Financial Group
- Delta Asia Wealth Management Limited
- Diamond Restaurant
- Estee Lauder, Hong Kong & Macau Affiliate
- FCM travel Solutions
- FOOD-CO, St. James Settlement
- Hang Lung Properties Limited
- Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
- Hong Kong Wing On Travel Service Limited
- I CAN Hong Kong
- MedEXO Robotics
- Miles Quants HK Limited
- Ocean Park Corporation
- Sunwah Group
- The Hong Kong Federation of Insurers
- Watson's Wine
- Yick Wah group