Marketing Marketing Communications and Branding
4. 剖析中小企業(SME) 在中國內地及國際市場的品牌運營的策略及品牌增長模式。
|Apply Online Now
|Apply Online Now
Days / Time
- Thursday, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Modules & Class Details
• 品效合一 (Brandformance) 的品牌運營
• 品牌的私域運營 (Private-Traffic Marketing)
• 品牌跨界 (Crossover) 延展品牌價值
4. 元宇宙(Metaverse) 及 非同質化代幣(NFT)
5. 中小企業(SME) 在中國市場品牌運營
• 品牌社交效果增長模型 - 小紅書與抖音
• 區域全面經濟夥伴關係協定 (RCEP)
7. 成功的品牌宣傳活動 - 個案分享 （包括本地，中國內地和海外）
此課程以小組習作(20 分鐘小組品牌專案報告及150 字個人自我反思報告)作評核。
出席率達70%或以上並取得評核合格，將按香港大學體制，經香港大學專業進修學院頒發「證書(單元 : 數碼化品牌及體驗式營銷)」。
Classes will be held on 10 Thursday.
Class dates and time:
|April 11, 2024
|7:00 pm-10:00 pm
|April 18, 2024
|April 25, 2024
|May 2, 2024
|May 9, 2024
|May 16, 2024
|May 23, 2024
|May 30, 2024
|June 6, 2024
|June 13, 2024
The programme team reserves the right to change the above timetable if necessary.
- All classes are subject to sufficient enrolment.
- Any HKU SPACE Learning Centres
Initiated by the CMA in 2005, the BDC is a vision-driven, non-profit-making organisation, aiming to build a flagship to spearhead brand development by leveraging on a “Market Leads, Government Facilitates, and Community Supports” tripartite model.
While exploring and advocating an overall strategy for advancing Hong Kong’s brand development and assisting the Government to implement related policies, the BDC has been playing the role of a facilitator and coordinator, in an attempt to pool together the resources in our community and set up a “one-stop” platform to support the branding efforts of local industries. By adhering to a pragmatic approach, the Council has continuously rolled out ground-breaking initiatives in the fields of brand accreditation, certification, promotion, nurturing, research, exchanges and international cooperation.
For more details please visit 香港品牌發展局 (hkbrand.org)
Vice Chairman of Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing
Eddy is a pioneer in transmedia storytelling, digital marketing, interactive design, UI/UX, motion graphics and digital animation in Hong Kong. With over 20 years of experience in the advertising and media industry, his artworks have been exhibited in various countries. He has held the position of Group/Executive Creative Director in several local and global design companies, with a focus on integrating new media into corporate identity. His clients include both local and international enterprises.
To nurture young talents, he serves as an external examiner, advisor and visiting scholar at various universities, as well as participating in different mentorship programmes and vetting panels. He has served as the Head of the Design Department, Associate Professor, and Programme Leader at various institutes for both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Global Business Director
Koyi Wu is an accomplished digital marketing professional with over 13 years of experience. She has a deep understanding of various digital marketing disciplines and aims to become a strategic consultant for leading brands in Hong Kong and China. Koyi has won over 150 digital marketing awards and is recognized as a digital pioneer. Currently, she serves as the Global Business Director at Hylink Digital Solutions Limited, where she enhances strategic planning and leads multinational corporations in developing cutting-edge digital marketing strategies. Koyi has also established her own company and worked on a marketing project for Guanghe Education. Prior to her current role, she held positions at IPG MediaBrands Hong Kong, Starcom Worldwide Hong Kong, OMD Hong Kong, MediaCom Hong Kong, and mcgarrybowen Hong Kong. Koyi is also a part-time lecturer at HKUSPACE, where she shares her digital marketing knowledge with students from diverse backgrounds.
Fee & Entry Requirements
- Course Fee : HK$7,800 per programme
3. 年滿 21 歲或以上及具有最少兩年相關工作經驗。 申請人如持有其他同等資格，學院將按個別情況考慮。
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Certificate for Module (Digital Branding and Experiential Marketing)
證書(單元 : 數碼化品牌及體驗式營銷)
|COURSE CODE 33C156164
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Certificate for Module (Digital Branding and Experiential Marketing)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
HKU SPACE provides 24-hour online application and payment service for students to apply to selected award-bearing programmes and to enrol in most open admission courses (courses enrolled on a first come, first served basis) via the Internet. Applicants may settle the payment by using either "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard online. Online WeChat Pay, Online AliPay and Faster Payment System (FPS) are also available for continuing enrolment in the same programme, if online service is offered.
For first time enrolment
Complete the online application form
Applicant may click the icon on the top right-hand corner of the programme/course webpage to make online application, and then follow the instructions to fill in the online application form.
Some programmes/courses may admit by selection, and may require applicants to provide electronic copy of any required documents (e.g. proof of qualification) as indicated on the programme/course webpage. Only file format in doc, docx, jpg and pdf are supported.
Make Online Payment
Pay the application or programme/course fees by either using:
"PPS by Internet" - You will need a PPS account and a PPS Internet password. For information on how to open a PPS account and how to set up a PPS Internet password, please visit http://www.ppshk.com.
*Credit Card Online Payment - Course fees can be paid by VISA or Mastercard including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”.
* HKU SPACE Mastercard cardholders who wish to enjoy 10-month interest free instalment scheme must pay their tuition fees in person at any of our HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
To know more about first-time online application/enrolment and payment, please refer to the user guide of Online Application / Enrolment and Payment:
For continuing enrolment in the same programme
Selected programmes offer online continuing enrolment service. Programme staff will inform students if they offer this service and offer further enrolment details.
Online Payment can be made via "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard, Online WeChat Pay, Online AliPay and Faster Payment System (FPS)
In Person / Mail
For first time enrolment
For first come, first served short courses, complete the Application for Enrolment Form SF26 and bring or post the completed form(s), together with the appropriate application/course fee(s) and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres.
[Download Enrolment Form SF26]
Award-bearing and professional courses may require other information. Forms are usually available at the enrolment centres or on request from programme staff. Bring or post the completed form(s), together with the appropriate application/course fee(s) and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres.
For continuing enrolment in the same programme
The standard ‘Enrolment/Payment Slip’ is designed for students of award-bearing programmes or remaining programmes in a suite of programmes requiring continuing enrolment and it applies to most programmes.
Students should complete the “Enrolment/Payment Slip” which will be made available by relevant programme staff and return the slip to any HKU SPACE enrolment centre or post it to the relevant programme staff with appropriate fee payment.
Please refer to available Payment Methods for fee payment information. If you are in doubt about the procedures, please check the individual course details, or contact our programme staff or enrolment centres.
Please note the followings for programme/course enrollment:
- Applicants should not leave the online application idle for more than 10 minutes. Otherwise, applicants must restart the application process.
- Only Early Bird Discount is supported for Online Applicants (Application). To enjoy other types of discount, please visit one of our enrolment centres.
- During the online application process, asynchronous application and payment submission may occur. Successful payment may not guarantee successful application. In case of unsuccessful submission, our programme staff will contact you shortly.
- Applicants are reminded that they should only apply for the same programme/course once through counter or online application.
- For online enrolment, a payment confirmation page would be displayed after payment has been made successfully. In addition, a confirmation email would also be sent to your email account. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment).
- If admission is by selection, the official receipt is not a guarantee that your application has been accepted. We will inform you of the result as soon as possible after the closing date for application. Unsuccessful applicants will be given a refund of programme/course fee if already paid.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
1. Cash, EPS, WeChat Pay Or Alipay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay or Alipay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque Or Bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and the applicant’s name.. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or Mastercard, including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE Mastercard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online Payment
Online application / enrolment is offered for most open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes. Application fees and course fees of these programmes/courses can be settled by using "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard. In addition to the aforesaid online payment channels, continuing students of award-bearing programmes, if their programmes offer online service, may also pay their course fees by Online WeChat Pay, Online Alipay and Faster Payment System (FPS). Please refer to Enrolment Methods - Online Enrolment for details.
- If the programme/course is starting within five working days, application by post is not recommended to avoid any delays. Applicants are advised to enrol in person at HKU SPACE Enrolement Centres and avoid making cheque payment under this circustance.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder's credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferrable from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be repsonsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For payment certification, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE" to any of our enrolment centres.
- Relevant Programmes
- Certificate for Module (Effective Digital Media Planning and Programmatic Advertising) Executive Certificate in Digital and Social Media Marketing 行政人員證書《社交媒體及數碼營銷分析》 Certificate for Module (E-commerce Operations) Certificate for Module (Psychology of Advertising) Certificate for Module (Retail Management and Operations) Certificate for Module (Digital Marketing Planning and Analytics) Certificate for Module (Management Skills for Effective Manager) Certificate for Module (Strategic Marketing for Omnichannel Retailing) Certificate for Module (Corporate Communications and Crisis Management) Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing and Management Advanced Diploma in Marketing and Brand Management Advanced Diploma in Marketing and Retail Management Advanced Diploma in Digital and Social Media Marketing Advanced Diploma in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations Professional Diploma in Social Media and Digital Marketing